Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Aug 23)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Seduced by the Wolf - Terry Spear
2. Silent Truth - Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
3. Intertwined - Gena Showalter
4. Hell Yeah - Carolyn Brown

I’m currently reading:

1. Hero - Cheryl Brooks

Books/Manga I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Long, Lean and Lethal - Lorie O'Clare
2. Risk No Secrets - Cindy Gerard
3. Black Hills - Nora Roberts
4. Black Bird Vol. 5

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/08/22/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-50/

4 comments:

Alaine said...

I really enjoyed Black Hills. You've got a few good books to read. Hope you have a great week!

Kathy Martin said...

You had a good reading week! Intertwined is still on my TBR stack. I had really hoped to get to it before school began again too. My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh you really are having a great reading week... Nice!

I am reading The Dark Garden by Eden Bradley and so far... hot!!
Hope you had a great weekend hon!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Intertwined is one I would like to read as well. Hope it was a good one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails