Updated: Jan 16, 2012
I am currently open to review requests (until otherwise noted).
I do my best to read and review books in a timely manner, preferably around the time they are launched (within the month).
ARC's = The month they are released
Review Books = Within the month or two they are released
Blog Tour = The day of Tour Date
I am also open to Blog Tours, Guest Posts, Q/A, Author Interviews and/or Contests/Giveaways but be aware that I'll need to read the book I'm promoting depending on the genre.
I accept ARC's, Galleys and books already published.
* I do not review e-books or e-copies (which means I don't read Smashwords, pdf copies, etc).
* I do not review self-published books (unless I know you are a published author).
Contact me: By filling out this form http://www.emailmeform.com/fid.php?formid=424829 , thanks.
I review: animes, mystery/suspense/crime, romantic suspense, paranormal, time-travel, some historical, some sci-fi/fantasy, manga, manhwa, anime, romance, erotica, chick-lit (ex. Michelle Bardsley, MaryJanice Davidson, etc.) and YA that capture my interest (ex: Gena Showalter, Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong, etc.). I also will review non-fiction books relating to my interests: Egypt, New Orleans, mythology, archaelogy, Jack the Ripper, Cleveland Torso Killer, Black Dahlia, travel and food.
I DO NOT review: poetry, most non-fiction, religion or self-help. I usually reply within 3 days if I'm interested and please don't be offended if I don't answer you back right away!
Where I post: I typically post my reviews on my blog, Amazon, or GoodReads.
Other info: I do not sell ARCs but keep them in my possession or give them to relatives/friends.
1) All books are bought, borrowed from the public library or won unless otherwise stated.
2) I receive NO monetary gain for the reviews and posts produced here on the site.
3) All original reviews, images and posts are the property of Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews! If you wish to reuse any of this please contact me.
4) No copyright infringement is intended on original material not owned by me.
My reviews are based on the following scale and will always be marked out of five. Five being the highest and one being the lowest.
1 – Didn’t like it
2 – It was okay
3 – Liked it
4 – Really liked it
5 – Loved it!