Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #81



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Book Den and Pawing Through Books.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ...

Book Den


 


I’m Jennifer from Book Den. I love any story that is imaginative, but my favorite books are usually dark and suspenseful.

I started blogging this past year in order to connect with more readers. I love recommending books to others and getting great recommendations in return. The blogging world has been a tremendous resource for finding awesome reads!
 
Pawing Through Books




Pawing Through Books

Hi, my name is Peggy. I'm 26, recently married, and have a fur baby, Bella. When I'm not reading I am relaxing with the hubby, taking walks with the pup, going to the movies and concerts, and yes, shopping. I'm ridiculously addicted to lip balm and iced coffee, you can usually find me with both! My family often laughs at me about how much lip balm I carry with me on any given day. I love photography and often find myself wanting to rekindle this love and start shooting again. I listen to all sorts of music, from Katy Perry to Paramore to Killswitch Engage. Though, I'm not a fan of country or rap. No offense to those that like it, I just can't get into it. I love to read and recently decided to start a blog. I do have a few book loving friends, but I wanted to be able to share my love for books with more people. I am loving this welcoming Book Blogging community and am so glad I decided to take the plunge and start my blog! I read a lot of YA books, though I do read the occasional adult books as well. Twilight, yes I said it, was the book that kindled my love for YA and I'm not ashamed to say it! I am addicted to the dystopian genre right now, thanks to The Hunger Games. Loved them!

Question of the Week: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

Over 200 books (scary)!

5 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Wow that's a lot.

tthepageturner said...

Eek, that sure is a lot! :o

- New follower

Unknown said...

Good morning - new follower (and fellow Canuck) stopping by on the Friday Follow.

I'm all for the big stack of old fashioned physical books . . . gives me something to do if I win the lottery, or if civilization breaks down into some post-apocalyptic dystopia. :)

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Stopping by to follow your blog. 200 is a pretty big number but at least you won't be running out of things to read any time soon! :)

My FF post

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Over 200 books is a lot but you're definitely not alone. Here's to getting our lists down!
My Hop

Related Posts with Thumbnails