Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan 9)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Sanctuary Cove - Rochelle Ayers
2. All I Want Is You - Sherrill Bodine
3. Born to Die - Lisa Jackson
4. Unraveled - Gena Showalter
5. Cold Hearted - Beverly Barton
6. The Betrayal Knows My Name Vol. 1 - Hotaru Odagiri

I’m currently reading:

1. Dylan - C. H. Admirand

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Scrumptious - Amanda Usen
2.  Bloodlines - Dinah McCall
3.  Spellbound - Kelley Armstrong
4.  Private #1 Suspect - James Patterson
5.  Bring Me Home for Christmas - Robyn Carr
6.  Dengeki Daisy Vol. 8 - Kyousuki Motomi

Here's the link:

 http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-120

2 comments:

pussreboots said...

Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

Interesting mix of books. Happy reading!

Megan said...

Great mix of books. Have fun reading!

Here's my post

Related Posts with Thumbnails