Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 3)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Alterant - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Lethal - Sandra Brown
3. First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost
4. New York to Dallas - J.D. Robb
5. Scoundrel's Honor - Rosemary Rogers
5. The Art of Vampire Knight - Matsuri Hino

I’m currently reading:

1.  Must Love Lycans - Michelle Bardsley

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  River's End - Nora Roberts
2.  Dark Predator - Christine Feehan
3.  Dark Torment - Karen Robards
4.  Killing the Blues - Robert B. Parker
5.  Vampire Knight Vol. 13 - Matsuri Hino


Here's the link:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-106

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Oooh...I didn't know Vampire Knight 13 was out. I'll have to look out for it.

Book of Secrets said...

I hope you enjoy your planned reads this week! They sound good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails