Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #69



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Confuzzled Books and Life Between Pages.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ...


“Confuzzled” Shannon McGee





Photobucket
 
I started blogging as therapy I guess you could a sort of art therapy, writing is a art right? I have a mental illness that I won’t bore you about but it has been difficult at times and reading can calm me sometimes. There are times when I need a break and sometimes they are long ones. I read so often I wanted to share what I have read with someone and the internet became the best place for that outlet. You see I don’t get out much and when I do instead of going to bars and drinking my addiction is book stores.I am married and in my 30′s. I have been with my husband for 16 years! Our dog and cat by happenstance are also 16 years old… we think. We adopted them so we aren’t really sure how old they are but they are old in pet years. As for what I like to read well it changes all the time but every other friday I have grown accustom to reviewing fairy books. Children and grown up. As you can tell from my blog design with my Confuzzled Fae I like fairies. I call them Confuzzled Fae they have no mouth and speak telepathically.






Hello everyone! My name is Sophie, and I am pretty new to the world of book blogging. I originally started my blog as a way for me to get motivated and start reading the piles of books I have accumulated in my house and never read. I have so many that it started to get confusing!

I must admit that I've been a pretty lazy reader the past few years, and so many of the titles you see me writing about are those that you might be quite familiar with. Don't get me wrong, reading is a great passion of mine, but life has just got in the way. Now though I figure it's time to MAKE more time because, frankly, the books and my blog are so worth it. :-))

Q.If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why? 

I would love characters from The Darkhunter series and The Black Dagger Brotherhood series to form an epic storyline with characters from any of the adult vampire TV series.


I would love to have some of the historical characters from Judith James book series to meet and form an epic storyline with characters from the Borgias TV series.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hop hop hop!

New follower!

my follow friday post

Claire's Book Corner said...

Good answer now that would be HOT.

I'm a new follower and here is my answer http://www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com/

Have a great FF and happy reading :)

Michael J. McCann said...

New follower, glad I found your blog on this Follow Friday. Looking forward to reading your posts. Don't be shy to follow back at

The Overnight Bestseller
http://michaeljmccannsblog.blogspot.com/

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I haven't heard of either of those, but they sounds great!

Here's my FF!

Related Posts with Thumbnails