Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 24)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Darkness Unbound - Keri Arthur
2. Shock Wave - John Sandford
3. Much Ado About Vampires - Katie MacAlister
4. Prey - Linda Howard
5. My Boyfriend is a Vampire - Han Yu-Rang

I’m currently reading:

1.  The Christmas Wedding - James Patterson

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  The Hunter - Theresa Meyers
2.  Kill Me Again - Maggie Shayne
3.  Nocturne -Syrie James
4.  In Close - Brenda Novak
5.  Alice in the Country of Hearts Vol. 4 - QuinRose


Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/10/23/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-109

4 comments:

J.R. @ The TBR Pile said...

It looks like you had a great reading week! I can hardly wait to read your thoughts on all those books :) I'm a new follower of your blog and here is the link to my post....

http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/my-week-in-review-1/

Sally Bibrary said...

I definitely wouldn't mind giving the new Katie McAlister a read!

Sally

Jacquelynne said...

Looks like you'll have an awesome reading week ahead of you!! I hope you enjoy all your books :) Although I haven't heard of most of them, I'll definitely be checking some of them out on goodreads.com lol.

Happy Reading! :)
(New follower)

Marce said...

Sounds like a great mix. I'm interested in Shock Wave and the JamesP Christmas book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails