Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 10)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Must Love Lycans - Michelle Bardsley
2. River's End - Nora Roberts
3. Dark Predator - Christine Feehan
4. Dark Torment - Karen Robards
5. Killing the Blues - Robert B. Parker
6. Vampire Knight Vol. 13 - Matsuri Hino

I’m currently reading:

1.  Unleashed - Sara Humphreys

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  The Goblin King - Shona Husk
2.  Dead Man Walking - Stefan Petrucha
3.  Night After Night - Janelle Denison
4.  Stay Hungry - Lorie O'Clare
5.  Blood Alone Vol. 4 - Marayuki Takano


Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-107

3 comments:

Kathy Ann Coleman said...

So, did you enjoy Dark Predator? I'm a huge fan of Christine Feehan's Dark series but I haven't gotten around to reading that one yet. I think my favorite from the series is still Dark Fire. I did enjoy Dark Possession as far as her more recent(-ish) books go, though. Manolito and MaryAnne were great. (Might have their names misspelled, it's been a while.)

Sara Humphreys said...

I love all of Christine Feehan's work. My favorite in the Carpathian series is Dark Prince and I adore the Ghostwalker books! The Norton twins (Jack and Ken) are the standout heros in that series. Hope you're enjoying Unleashed.
Best-
Sara

Kristin said...

You are the second person I've seen that read River's End last week - somehow I missed that one of Nora Roberts!

Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails