Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Oct 18)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Unleashed - Sara Humphreys
2. The Goblin King - Shona Husk
3. Dead Mann Walking - Stefan Petrucha
4. Night After Night - Janelle Denison
5. Stay Hungry - Lorie O'Clare
6. Blood Alone Vol. 4 - Marayuki Takano

I’m currently reading:

1.  Darkness Unbound - Keri Arthur

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Shock Wave - John Sandford
2.  Much Ado About Vampires - Katie MacAlister
3.  Prey - Linda Howard
4.  My Boyfriend is a Vampire - Han Yu-Rang

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/10/16/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-108

3 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

Not really my genre but perfect for this month!

I spent last week rebooting my blog on Wordpress. I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.
http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/

Dollycas
HAPPY READING!!

Bellas Shelf said...

A lot of gr8 picks! I have Darkness Unbound & should read it soon.

Great blog I will DEF be back. I like para rom/suspense a lot but always seem to pick kinda bad books so I will get the scoop on the good reads via your blog :)

New follower :)

its monday what r u reading@books&beyond

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like you have a great plan! Enjoy the week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails