Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seven Facts Award


Big Thank You to Ronda Tutt over at Queentutt's World of Escapism for passing this award on to me!

Here are the things you need to know when accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.

2. Post seven random facts about yourself.

3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers.

7 Random Facts About Myself


1.  My favorite genres are mystery/thrillers, paranormal and romantic suspense.  I do have a fascination for true crime too!
 
2.  My favorite vampires are Zarek from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series and Zsadist from J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
 
3.  My favorite music is from the 80's - The Cure, Depeche Mode, Platinum Blonde, Samantha Fox, Def Leppard, etc.
 
4.  I'm a pervert - I can be watching a TV show or movie or even just talking to someone and they say something and I will start laughing and say something else!
 
5.  I've always wanted to be an archaelogist since I was a little girl - hoping to visit Egypt one day!
 
6.  I can play the clarinet and just started to learn how to play the piano and guitar.
 
7.   I love playing horror-survival video games (Fatal Frame, Haunting Ground, Silent Hill, etc.) 
 
I'm not sure who has this award or is a award free blog so I'm going to award this to any of my blogger friends who would like it, thanks! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails