Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Mar 7)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Drink of Me - Jacquelyn Frank
2. Libertine's Kiss - Judith James
3. Hot Finish - Erin McCarthy
4. Deadly Lies - Cynthia Eden
5. Treasure Me - Robyn DeHart
5. Togainu no Chi Vol. 5 - Suguro Chayamachi

I’m currently reading:

1. Welcome to Last Chance - Hope Ramsay

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Bedeviled Eggs - Laura Childs
2. Shadow Touch - Majorie M. Liu
3. Killing Me Softly - Maggie Shayne
4. Broken - Karin Slaughter
5. Black Butler Vol. 2 - Yana Toboso

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-77

4 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Your extensive list of books read always amaze me. Many of these titles I have never heard of but they all sound exciting. Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Greta list of books! I need to read Laura Childs... I have two of her books and just have not got around to them yet.

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I love the Laura Childs Books! Here is my week http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

TP said...

Great job getting through so many books last week - what was your favorite of the bunch?

Related Posts with Thumbnails