Friday, March 18, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #26

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this since I was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact.

Question of the week:

What was your favorite book you read last month?
 
My favorite books I read last month are Merciless by Mary Burton, Trinity Blood by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love, Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter, Strong, Sleek and Sinful by Lorie O'Clare and Libertine's Kiss by Judith James. 

9 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

Hi - I'm new to this hop and to your blog. Im a new follower too. Shah from wordsinsync.blogspot.com X

Anonymous said...

Hi there. New follower here. I'm making my rounds. Your blog is lovely!

Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

Sally Bibrary said...

Hi, hon - happily tagging along on the 18 & Over. Keep reading, and have a fabulous weekend. :)

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Unknown said...

I love Showalters Alien Huntress series. The McKell was HAWT!

bittenbyromance said...

I loved Lorie O'Clare's book it was very good. Have a good weekend!

BLHmistress said...

hi hopping on thru to say hi and Happy Weekend!

Follow Friday and Blog Hops

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the tag along! Hope your weekend is great!

Unknown said...

AHH! I LOVE SHERRILYN KENYON! Though I prefer her Dark-Hunter series to the B.A.D. books, she's still great!

Nora @ The Bucket List

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for commenting and blogging by, greatly appreciated!

I'm slowly returning the favor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails