Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #41



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://readingwithrebecca.blogspot.com/

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner
 
 

Hi fellow book lovers! My name is Rebecca and I am thrilled to be a new member of the book blogging community! I absolutely love sharing with others about reading and so, starting a blog about books seemed like a great way of doing this. Ever since my dad read The Hobbit out loud to my sister and I when we were little, I have loved books and reading. My husband and I currently live in Oklahoma while he finishes up his medical residency. Once he is done, we are excited about our dream of moving to somewhere in New England! I am an aspiring writer and am currently working on two books...a nonfiction book and a novel. My hobbies besides writing and reading include scrapbooking, painting, and knitting. Basically anything that allows me to express my creative side!

Look for a little bit of everything on my book blog :). Variety is the spice of life and I enjoy dabbling in almost every genre, although, fantasy and fiction by women writers are particular favorites. I look forward to getting to know all of you and conversing with you about magical and wonderful books! Happy Reading!

Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100 facts about me, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.

1.  I use to be a hoarder but now I trained myself to trade and give away books.
2.  I have books all over my room (on my desk, night table, floor, in boxes, in drawers, etc.
3.  I have a never ending TBR pile and only keeps getting bigger and bigger.
4.  I've started listening to audio books/
5.  I really love to read manga and manhwa!

4 comments:

Sakura Sandra said...

Hey there. Old follower hopping through. :)

I also have a never-ending TBR list, I've just lost count by now haha! It might be more than 40 though... I just can't stop buying books. I did gain a bit more control of my bookcase by giving away several series and lending out even more (which is more like giving seeing as how I'll probably never see them again lol), but now I have total control over my space again since I got a NookColor, I LOVE my infinite virtual space for my library! Anyway, I hope you're having a great Friday so far. :)

-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I've recently started to listen to audiobooks as well.

Nightly Cafe said...

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

BK

Aimee said...

I have books everywhere too! Not nearly enough shelf space! I'm already a follower hopping by! My FF is at Coffee Table Press

Related Posts with Thumbnails