Friday, March 25, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #27

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this since I was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact.

Question of the week:

Where is your favorite place to buy or swap books?
 
I have this used book store near me that has a lot of mystery/thriller, romantic suspense and romance books.

I also use the library a lot since I can't afford to keep buying books all the time!

7 comments:

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

Hoping by for the tag along.
I wish I had a second hand book store near me. Sounds great to have one!

Have a wonderfull weekend!
Kyanara

Unknown said...

I wish there was a used book store near me. Something about old books is just so endearing. Like they were abandoned and need some love. I know. I'm a nutcase.

Happy Friday!

Sally Bibrary said...

I love travelling and discovering used bookstores - there are a few I love that I'll gladly drive a few hours to visit.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

I wish I had a used book store around, I miss having the old historical romances. A ton I want are no longer in print. I can't do the library though, I can't get past all those people touching it and what they had their fingers in. Ewww...yeah, I have issues. LoL Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hopping through on the 18 & over. I travel a lot so I have to check for used stores where ever I am.

If I buy online I use thriftbooks. I love the no shipping.

Have an awesome weekend!

Kelly Rubidoux said...

Visiting from the 18+ Hop.
I'm so jealous of all the people who have a used bookstore near them. I feel like I'm missing out now.
Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Unknown said...

Hi! Old follower coming through with the tag along. I only have a Borders near me, which thankfully doesn't seem to be one of them that's closing.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Gabrielle

Related Posts with Thumbnails