Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Mar 28)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Living on the Edge - Shannon K. Butcher
2. Killer Heat - Brenda Novak
3. Treachery in Death - J.D. Robb
4. River Marked - Patricia Briggs
5. The Sweetest Thing - Jill Shavis
6. Gente Vol. 2 - Natsume Ono

I’m currently reading:

1. Vampire Mine - Kerrelyn Sparks

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Surrender the Dark - L.A Banks
2. Promises in the Dark - Stephanie Tyler
3. Cold Dawn - Carla Neggers
4. The Night Season - Chelsea Cain
5. Degenki Daisy Vol. 4 - Kyousuke Motomi

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/03/27/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-80/

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like another productive reading week for you and I admire how many books you manage to get through every week. Wish I could red that much. Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy all your books.

Anonymous said...

Awesome list! Looking forward to reading your reviews. You can see what I've been up to here- http://gnbstacks.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails