Friday, March 4, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #24

Photobucket

Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact.

Question of the week

How many books do you read in a month?
 
I usually read between 20 - 24 books a month.

9 comments:

Sally Bibrary said...

Hi, hon - already a follower, but sharing the Friday love anyway. Wow, do you have me beat . . . I would love to do 20, if I had the time, but I find 10 a month is a good pace for me.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Sugarbeat said...

Happy Friday! Old follower dropping by to say hi! Hope you have a great week full of reading. Drop by my blog and see what I had to say and enter my March Madness Giveaway

Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

Lori @ Romancing the Dark Side said...

Happy Friday! New follower from the Friday Tagalong...wow 20 books in a month would be a dream for me!

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

Kristin said...

Hey there, Holy Cow, 2o books? I wish I could read that fast, lol!! Old follower dropping by from the Tag Along

Kristin
Nocturnal Bites

Jeremy said...

I'm stopping by for the tag along. Your ability to so many books a month is amazing to me.I can only read a couple books a month. I know, pretty slow huh? Happy Friday!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for hopping by my blog, greatly appreciated!

I'm slowly returning the favor!

bittenbyromance said...

Hope your enjoying Cynthia's book and have a good weekend!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm returning the FF love, old follower. Wow, I am blown away by you being able to read that much! I wish I could read that fast, then maybe my TBR pile wouldn't be so out of control! I hope you had a great weekend =)

E Kelly said...

Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. Love the look of your blog!! I am a new contemporary romance writer, but a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

http://writerekelly.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails