Friday, March 11, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #39



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://bookaholicdoesblogging.blogspot.com/

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging
 
 


I'm Ashley and I run Bookaholic Does Blogging! I started Bookaholic Does Blogging in October 2010 when I discovered my personal blog was becoming a sea of book posts. I'm pretty open in my taste for books and there isn't much I won't read. I most enjoy paranormal books, though I'll pick up a chick lit just as easily. Some other genres I love include historical fiction, mystery, romance, and pretty much anything that is fiction. It's a rare occasion when I read a non-fiction novel.

As far as Ashley the girl, I am currently a junior in college studying Accounting, Finance, and Economics (it's a lot -- I know)! I am currently engaged and planning a Fall 2012 wedding. I also have two awesome cats that I love. =) In addition to reading, I enjoy shopping and crafty things as well. =)

Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

1 comment:

Mysteriousrose said...

Hi Ashley

I'm stopping by on the follow friday hop.
I'm a new follower^^

Have a wonderful friday.

Stop by my blog if you have time:-)
Mysteriousbooks

Related Posts with Thumbnails