Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lisa Jackson Challenge


This challenge is usually hosted on J. Kaye's blog but I haven't seen anything posted so I decided to host the challenge!

This is a challenge to read, re-read or any Lisa Jackson books between Jan 1st through Dec 31st. Any books read before Jan will not count.

You can pick any *old or new release it doesn't matter. But remember this is only for Lisa Jackson books. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment, thanks.

If you are participating in the Lisa Jackson Challenge, please leave a comment, thanks!

5 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

What are Lisa Jackson's books about?

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Alison,

Lisa Jackson writes romantic suspense books!

Darlene said...

Oh, I love Lisa Jackson! I just bought Book #3 of her "Montana To Die" series and I still haven't read her New Orleans series.

Thanks so much for hosting!

I'm assuming that all formats (bound, audiobook, ebook) count, but I just thought I'd double-check?

Darlene said...

My bad - I just noticed this is for 2011 and not 2012!!

Sorry!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

@Darlene,

Oh since you are interested in a Lisa Jackson challenge I will host one for next year!

I will have a post up later on today!

All formats count!

Thanks for joining!

Related Posts with Thumbnails