Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #26



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Amanda @ Another Book Junkie



Hey! My name is Amanda, and I run the blog Another Book Junkie. I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful toddlers, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I go total fan-girl over great books, Tech N9ne, and Supernatural. In my limited free time, I read, blog, write, tweet, etc etc! I hope to go back to school when the kiddos start school themselves.

My blog is unofficially dedicated to young adult novels, though I do enjoy all genres. Paranormal young adult is probably my favorite. Like so many others, I was pulled into the young adult world by Twilight, and never looked back. I started my blog to share my love of books, and to promote the authors who write them. I hope to bring attention to authors I see as under-appreciated. After all, it's hard to notice the Jennifer Laurens' in the world, if all you see in front of you are the Stephenie Meyers', right?!

Thanks Parajunkee for featuring me!! :)

Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about?

Not that under-noticed, but an author I think needs more recognition because I think her craft is perfection, is Maria V. Snyder. Her Study series is phenomenal. And while I haven't ventured to the Glass series, just because of lack of time, I've heard it is excellent. Also the dystopian that she penned, INSIDE OUT was also a favorite of mine.

Book list:
Poison Study
Magic Study
Fire Study (Study, Book 3)
Storm Glass (Glass, Book 1)
Sea Glass (Glass, Book 2)
Spy Glass (Glass Magic 3)
Inside Out (Harlequin Teen)
Outside In (Harlequin Teen)

The series and author I think is under-rated is "The Crimson series" by Tricia Baker! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy follow friday! I'm now following you through Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) kindly return the favor?

THanks!!

Moonlight Gleam
http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com

Alyssa Nelson said...

Just blog hopping by! I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower. Have a great weekend!
My Hop

Howard Sherman said...

Science fiction and horror are the two genres that have stuck with me since I was a kid. That brings me back to Esther Friesner, an excellent science fiction author that I think too few people know about.

More about my impressions of her writing are on my blog. Follow me!

TGIFF! (Thank God It’s Follow Friday!)

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails