Friday, December 17, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #27



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Carmel @ Rabid Reads
 

Hey! My name is Carmel and I’m the author of Rabid Reads. I started blogging after having gotten too many glazed looks from my guy while blabbing about a book. He’s not thrilled about my new hobby but we’ve worked out a schedule. Sports = Reading/Blogging time. Luckily for me, he’s a huge sports fan! Paranormal romance, urban fantasy and YA are the current genres that I’m addicted to. But, my ultimate obsession is wolves. If you’ve been by my blog; you probably already know that! Recently redesigned by our awesome hostess!


When I’m not on “me-time” I work full-time at one of Canada’s national museums and study part-time in Web Design. I live out in the country with my guy and our two adorable pooches, one of which happens to look like a wolf btw... During this time of the year I can often be found on the ski slopes carving it up on my snowboard.

Thanks Parajunkee for featuring me!! :)

Carmel is studying web design... What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?

My answer. I studied Art and English. Graphic Design being where I specialized, and it led to my high stakes corporate job at an advertising agency. I'm kidding about the high stakes. I'm thinking about going down to get another specialized masters in internet based marketing, but boy is school expensive!!! I don't think I'm ready to take out another student loan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by for today's #FF and checking out my new blog design. I'm an old follower; thanks for the shout out on your post. :) Happy weekend!

Carmel
Rabid Reads / Twitter

Jeremy said...

Happy Friday!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
Romance Book Junkies

Related Posts with Thumbnails