Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec 27)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. In the Dark of Dreams - Majorie M. Liu
2. Storm of Vision - Christina Dodd
3. Indulgence in Death - J.D. Robb
4. Gente Vol 1 - Natsume Ono

I’m currently reading:

1. Scared to Death - Wendy Corsi Staub

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Everlasting Desire - Amanda Ashley
2. Simply Irrestible - Jill Shavis
3. Vampire Knight Vol. 7 - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/12/26/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-68/

7 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a really good week and another one planned. Hope you enjoy all your books.

Aleetha said...

wow, it's vol 7 already. I just read vol 1 and then stop

happy reading

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a good reading week! Enjoy this week as well :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I've been wanting to read the J. D. Robb "Death" series.

Hope you're enjoying your week.

Here's my Monday:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-dec-27/

Candace said...

I haven't read any of the books you have listed but several of those authors are on my TBR list.
My What are you reading is here: http://www.candacesbookblog.com/2010/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-19.html

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey! How are you?! I am popping in here to see how you are doing?! I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great week! Enjoy your upcoming books :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails