Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec 20)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Wolf Fever - Terry Spears
2. Last to Die - Kate Brady
3. Tempted by Fate - Kate Perry
4. Bad Blood - John Sandford
5. Blood Prophecy - Stefan Petrucha
6. Otomen Vol. 8 - Aya Kanno

I’m currently reading:

1. In the Dark of Dreams - Majorie M. Liu

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Storm of Vision - Christina Dodd
2. Blood Spells - Jessica Andersen
3. Indulgence in Death - J.D. Robb
4. Gente Vol. 1 -  Natsume Ono

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-67/

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

My son in the Navy just started reading John Sanford. I never have but sounds like I should. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails