Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec 13)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Fiber and Brimstone - Laura Childs
2. The Perfect Murder - Brenda Novak
3. Stealing Kathryn - Jacquelyn Frank
4. Honky Tonk Christmas - Carolyn Brown
5. The Postcard Killers - James Patterson
6. Vampire Knight Vol. 11 - Matsuri Hino

I’m currently reading:

1. Wolf Fever - Terry Spears

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Last to Die - Kate Brady
2. Tempted by Fate - Kate Perry
3. Bad Blood - John Sandford
4. Otomen Vol. 8 - Aya Kanno

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-66

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a fantastic reading week last week! I really want a week like that. :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Just popping in for my weekly check to see how you are doing?!?! I hope all is well hone! Hope you had a great weekend! Hugs to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails