Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec 6)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Unforgivable - Laura Griffin
2. Hungry for You - Lynsay Sands
3. Dark Peril - Christine Feehan
4. The Snow Globe - Sheila Roberts
5. Vampire Knight Fanbook - Matsuri Hino

I’m currently reading:

1. Fiber and Brimstone - Laura Childs

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. The Perfect Murder - Brenda Novak
2. Stealing Kathryn - Jacquelyn Frank
3. The Postcard Killers - James Patterson
4. Honky Tonk Christmas - Carolyn Brown
5. Vampire Knight Vol. 11 - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/12/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-65/

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Honky Tonk Christmas sounds interesting. I keep seeing loads of Christmas titles, but this title has me intrigued. Hope you enjoy it and have a gret week!

Sally Bibrary said...

Hmm, an interesting mix this week, hon. Sounds great.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

You have a nice combo of thrilling vs romantic! I am reading Honky Tonk Christmas right now--so far a little different than what I expected.

Related Posts with Thumbnails