Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 9)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. The Rebel - Jessica Bird (aka J.R. Ward)
2. Agony of the Leaves - Laura Childs
3. The Unseen - Heather Graham
4. Lover Reborn - J.R. Ward
5. The Prince of Ravenscar - Catherine Coulter
6. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura Vol. 7 - Arina Tanemura

I’m currently reading:

1.  Lessons After Dark - Isabel Cooper

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Untouched - Sara Humphreys
2.  Murder Buys a T-Shirt - Christy Fifield
3.  Temptation Rising - A.C. Arthur
4.  Ripper - Stephen Petrucha
5.  Young Miss Holmes Vol. 1 and 2 - Kaoru Shintani

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-133 

6 comments:

Pocketful of Books said...

I can't believe how many books you're getting through!You're definitely going to hit 150 no problem!

New Follower on Linky! :-)

My Post: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/its-mondaywhat-am-i-reading.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have several tempting reads...enjoy!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

The Brunette Librarian said...

I almost bought Lover Reborn, but I've been so disappointed with that series that I'm going to wait for the library.

What did you think?

Happy reading this week :)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog

Kristin said...

I love Laura Child's Tea Shop Mystery series...I've read them all and love all the tea tips included. Have you read any of her other books from either the Scrapbooking or Cackleberry Club series?

Alexa said...

Looks like you recently had yourself a nice bout with JR Ward. I'm almost done with Lover Reborn and while it is not my favorite of the series it is still great to come back to all of the characters and a setting I love.

Happy reading!

Elisha German said...

The Unseen looks really good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails