Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 30)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  Deadly Dance - Dee Davis
2.  Bound to Darkness - Alexandra Ivy
3.  Born to Darkness - Suzanne Brockmann
4.  Lover Revealed - J.R. Ward
5.  What Doesn't Kill You - Iris Johansen
6.  Durarara Vol. 2 - Ryohgo Narita
7.  The Betrayal Knows My Name Vol. 3 - Hotaru Odagiri

I’m currently reading:

1.  Betrayal - Christina Dodd

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Magic Unchained - Jessica Andersen
2.  The Duke's Perfect Wife - Jennifer Ashley
3.  Spirit Bound - Christine Feehan
4.  The Witness - Nora Roberts
5.  Ai! Ore! Vol. 5 - Shinjo Mayu

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-136 

3 comments:

The Brunette Librarian said...

I really liked Lover Revealed. It is MUCH better than Vishous' story. I hadn't been a Butch fan until this book. :) Hope you liked it!

Have a great reading week!
What are YOU reading??

Nise' said...

I really enjoyed Born to Darkness, hope you did as well. I reread the BDB series last month! Love it!

Diane said...

I finished Lover Reborn, I was so late in reading it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails