Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Apr 23)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  Silenced - Allison Brennan
2.  Holly Lane - Toni Blake
3.  Twisted - Laura Griffin
4.  The King's Courtesan - Judith James
5.  Guilty Wives - James Patterson
6.  A Devil and Her Love Song Vol. 2 - Miyoshi Tomori
7.  Dawn of the Arcana Vol. 3 - Rei Toma

I’m currently reading:

1.  Deadly Dance - Dee Davis

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Born to Darkness - Suzanne Brockmann
2.  Bound by Darkness - Alexandra Ivy
3.  What Doesn't Kill You - Iris Johansen
4.  Lover Revealed - J.R. Ward
5.  The Betrayal Knows My Name Vol. 3 - Hotaru Odagiri
6.  Durarara Vol. 2 - Ryohgo Narita

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-135 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm reading What Doesn't Kill You right now and am loving it!!! I'm so glad Iris Johansen decided to write Catherine's story.

Have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

The Brunette Librarian said...

I love coming to your blog every Monday because it seems like I ALWAYS find books that I have read or am dying to read!! :)

P.S. Don't you just love J.R. Ward?? She's so good - I loved the first three in that series.

Happy Reading this week! It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading??

Related Posts with Thumbnails