Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #94


If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Gizmos Reviews and The Talking Teacup.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...

Gizmo’s Reviews


GRBUTTON Feature & Follow #92

I started blogging after I was one of the top reviewers on Goodreads.com for nearly 2 years. I started June 2011, and really didn’t put much effort or time into it under a friend suggested we redesign it and advertise more.

Book Briefs


Book Briefs

I'm a law student and a dog lover. I have two dachshunds named Harry and Ron (yes, they are named after Harry Potter characters). Which brings me to my next point- I am a bookworm to the extreme. I love to read anything and everything I can get my hands on. My first journey into the world of internet books was the website Goodreads. I was fascinated by the idea and I spent the better part of a day browsing the site and compiling my virtual library. Then, I started stumbling across some truly impressive blogs that were solely about books!! I was hooked. This was perfect for me. I started writing out my reviews on Goodreads, and I got to know a few bloggers. After working up the courage for months, I finally decided to start my own blog. I wanted to share my enthusiasm for reading with other book lovers. In law school we read dozens of law cases a week. We have to ""brief"" each of these cases as we read them to remember all the important facts. I kept thinking that I would rather be briefing YA books instead. Thus, Book Briefs was born. I ave had a blast with my blog for the past 6 months and I have met the nicest people.

Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

"Halfway to the Grave" by Jeaniene Frost would make me nervous to see a movie adaption because I'm afraid the wrong actors and actresses would get the roles and if I saw Chapter 32 on screen my eyes would be tarnished for life, LOL!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chapter 32! :D

Patricia // My FF

Bark At The Ghouls said...

Are you talking about the bum-bum chapter? I think they'd probably have to gloss over that bit!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've never read Frost's books. I really need to some time.
My Hop

Anonymous said...

Also, happy FF! Just sneaking through to say hey. I hope you'll stop by & visit me too.

Jenny @ Into the Morning Reads

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh that's a series I've really been meaning to start. I need to go look an dsee if its is on my bookshelf.

Related Posts with Thumbnails