Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #96


If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Book That Thing and Little Read Riding Hood.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...

Book that Thing!

 

gickrcom a8bc5006 cc9b fa14 8dbd ef6c986350aa Feature & Follow #94

Hello my lovelies! I’m a 24 year old student / teacher in training from Germany and have been an avid reader for as long as I can remember. Why, oh why did it take me so long to discover the greatness that is blogging? I really don’t know. Slap me upside the head, would ya! The book blogger community is awesome. I only read English books and for the longest time shied away from writing any reviews. Two months ago I decided to just do it. It was time for me to get a grip. My blog is still a newborn and all about the reviews. I post ~ three per week. Sharing my thoughts with other book lovers is so much fun!

My favorite thriller of 2011 is The Hunter (UK) by Tom Wood. However, I’m a romance kinda girl! Pnr, Ya, Erotica, Historical… bring it on. My favorite romance books are: The Play by Play series by Jaci Burton, the Fifty Shades book(s) by E. L. James, the I-Team series by Pamela Claire… Too many fantastic reads out there to list them all. I’m currently reading Die For Me by Amy Plum.

Now, a bit about myself? I’m addicted to coffee, love my dreadlocks, my bestie and I are attached at the hip, music makes my heart grow fonder, I love open-minded people, and can be on the impatient side.

Thank you so much for the feature!

Little Read Riding Hood


Hi! My name is Laura and I have been reading since before I could walk. Probably. I have always loved to read, and would actually get grounded from books because there was nothing else my mom could take away that would be seen as punishment, because then I would just go sit in my room and read. She still feels guilty about that!

I currently live in Florida with my fiance, 3 dogs, and a cat. I work with dogs, so the occasional post might be a funny story about a dog, but mostly its books. I like Paranormal/Fantasy/Sci-fi books. My theory is I am reading to escape, so why on earth would I want to read about something that actually happened?





Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

Yes I would have to say Anita Blake.  In the earlier books she was a kick ass heroine and then the master vampire seduced her then she gained the ardeur which makes her have to have sex at inconvenient times and frequently or else it will suck the life out of her special circle.  Now she is having sex with strangers. adding them to her harem and it was pretty icky when she did it with a teenager (16 yrs. old).


I'm eagerly awaiting "Kiss the Dead" to be released June 5, 2012.




Also the Stephanie Plum series. In the earlier books she was in a relationship with Joe Morelli and now she's in a on-again/off-again relationship. During the off-again time she sleeps with Ranger but in the last two books she's sleeping with both of them.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I haven't read the Anita Blake books yet, mainly because it seems everyone is disappointed in where the story went and all. *sigh*

Patricia // My Hop

Priscilla TheGreat said...

You are probably like the 30th person today to pick Anita Blake!
My FF Post

And don't forget to enter to win a Kindle Fire. The LPP Kindle Fire giveaway ends Monday April 30th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails