Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things Happening on the Blog

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know some of the stuff that will be happening on the blog:

Anime Reviews:

I'm going to be resuming my Anime Reviews (each season I will pick one or two series to review).

Challenges

Later I will be posting five challenges that you can join (Anime and Manga/Manhwa, The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Gena Showalter and Mystery/Thriller or Romantic Suspense).

Christmas Gift Exchange:

I have a poll on the right side asking if you would be interested in a Christmas Gift Exchange.  Please vote, thanks!

Review Poll:

Once or twice a month I will have a poll where you can help me pick books to read for the following week (2 mysteries, 2 paranormals and either a contemporary or historical book).

Books for Sale/Trade Page:

I'm going to be adding this Page again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails