Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec 26)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Skeleton Letters - Laura Childs
2. Hunter of Shadows - Nancy Gideon
3. Saint's Gate - Carla Neggers
4. Slow Ride - Erin McCarthy
5. Heart Choice - Robin D. Owens
6. 13th Boy - SangEun Lee

I’m currently reading:

1.  Bride of the Night - Heather Graham

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Smokin' Seventeen - Janet Evanovich
2.  Unraveled - Gena Showalter
3.  Locked and Loaded - Alexis Grant
4.  Black Bird Vol. 12 - Kanoko Sakurakoji

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/12/26/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-118/

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Nice list! You managed to get a lot read last week. Lots of them are on my wishlist (for when I can see over the top of my TBR mountain). Have a great week!

Martha Eskuchen said...

There are several books there I find interesting. I'll have to take a peek at your reviews.
Have a grand finale week to 2011.

Related Posts with Thumbnails