Friday, December 2, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #76



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Lauren Gets Literal and Fic Book Reviews.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ... 

Lauren @ Lauren Gets Literal





Hi fellow book bloggers! I’m Lauren, from Lauren Gets Literal. I’m pretty new to the book blogging world, but I love to read and enjoy writing so I feel right at home here. I love YA fiction of pretty much any kind; paranormal romance, contemporary, dystopian, and historical to name a few of my favorites.

I live with my husband and peculiar Boston Terrier, Millie. We love to travel, going to the beach or the lake, and have been called fun junkies.

I’m currently reading Wildefire by Karsten Knight and am anxiously waiting on Forever by Maggie Stiefvater to show up at my door!


Fic Book Reviews






Lalaine's Ficbookreviews

I have loved reading books since I was a little kid, and still loving it until now that Im-not-that-young-age :). ok Harry Potter was the first young adult books I've read. Moving on, I decided just this month of February this year 2011 to share my views about these books I am reading and to be able to connect with those book lovers like me. Its fun right? After work, I kinda like to wanna fly home and get on with my laptop :) So now that I have this blog of mine, Im always thrilled putting reviews on my page and of course meeting new friends and having friends here on this blogging community and joining these fun memes like Parajunkee's Follow my book blog Friday.

Question:

What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books? Maybe you don't like love triangles or thin plots? Tell us about it! 

My biggest pet peeves are:


1.  A very wimpy and yes woman (I like a strong, sexy and confident heroine who has a mind of her own).


2. Thin and weak plotlines (too many plots going on and it's hard to keep up with them or what plot line?)

5 comments:

AP said...

whinny annoy women is a common theme tonight.

new follower

-Amanda P
Paranormal Romance
Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

Beth D. said...

I have to agree and disagree. I don't like women who are not strong, and actually don't see the whiny ones too much. I hate weak plot lines. I want my stories with some depth, and if that makes it more complicated, it is my cup of tea.

Old Follower
Beth ^_^
http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

MeikkiBeibi said...

Wimpy women are just blah, totally agreed. ;)

Follower. Come see my Friday too! Also don't miss my "The Cowboy and The Vampire Weekend!" with 5 Star Review, Guest Blog, Co-author Interview and a Signed Book Giveaway!

Sheri said...

New follower here. Just stopping by to say hi!

Sandy said...

YA novels with whiney teens....


Bodice Rippers

Related Posts with Thumbnails