Thursday, December 1, 2011

Black Dagger Brotherhood 2012 Challenge




This is a challenge to read, re-read or any Black Dagger Brotherhood you have in your TBR pile books between Jan 1st through Dec 31st, 2012. Any books read before Jan will not count.

You can pick any *old or new release it doesn't matter. But remember this is only for The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment, thanks.

If you are participating in the Black Dagger Brotherhood Challenge, please leave a comment, thanks!

3 comments:

Alexa said...

I love this series and as much as I would love to re-read the series I just don't have that kind of time. I wish you the best though with this challenge! :)

Unknown said...

I'm in! and also make a post about them.

http://booktravels.blogspot.com/2011/12/paranormal-and-romantic-suspence.html

Psique @ Book Travels

imyoursweet666 said...

I have the first book and cant wait to read it! I have the others on order. Will definitely be doing this challenge... I'm glad I came across it :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails