Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov 29)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Moon Sworn - Keri Arthur
2. Painted Ladies - Robert B. Parker
3. Chasing the Night - Iris Johansen

I’m currently reading:

1. Unforgiveable - Laura Griffin

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Hungry for You - Lynsay Sands
2. Dark Peril - Christine Feehan
3. The Snow Globe - Sheila Roberts
4. Vampire Knight Fanbook - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-64/

4 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a good week and another one planned. Enjoy!

Kathy Martin said...

What a good week. I loved Moon Sworn and am a big fan of Iris Johansen. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Painted Ladies sounds interesting! Have a wonderful week :)

Marq said...

I've been meaning to start the Riley Jensen series now that it's done. I have book 1. Now I just need to find time to read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails