Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov 22)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Stronger than Sin - Caridad Pineiro
2. Water Bound - Christine Feehan
3. Blind Spot - Nancy Bush
4. Waking the Witch - Kelley Armstrong

I’m currently reading:

1. Moon Sworn - Keri Arthur

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Painted Ladies - Robert B. Parker
2. Chasing the Night - Iris Johansen
3. Vampire Knight Fanbook - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-63

7 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Looks like you had a great week with some very good books. Hope this one is as good.

Sharon said...

What a great line up! I see several I'd like to read. I hope you enjoy your reading!

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoy Keri Arthur's books. I had a great time reading the Riley Jenson Guardian novels.

BLHmistress said...

definitely some books I been wanting to read. Hope you have a great week and Happy Reading

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have some good sounding books coming up! Enjoy your week :)

The1stdaughter said...

Oh, Vampire Knight Fanclub sounds like it could be really good!

Have a fabulous reading week, a Happy Thanksgiving (if it applies ;o) ) and if you have a second take a look at what I’ve been reading at There’s A Book.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

hey honey, popping in to see how you are doing and see what you are reading! hope all is well and sending all my hugs this way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails