Friday, November 19, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #23



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Ginger @ GReads
 
Hi, my name is Ginger and I run the book blog GReads! It's hard to believe I started it only a few short months ago. But it's been an amazing few months getting it going, sharing my book reviews, and meeting some awesome fellow book bloggers! The reason for starting GReads is because I wanted an outlet to discuss all things bookish. I am 29 years old and an avid reader of YA fiction. I enjoy all genres: paranormal, dystopian, and contemporary romance to name a few. I have a few friends who enjoy reading as much as me, and even fewer who admit to reading YA! So I figured this blog would be a good opportunity to seek out others who enjoy reading the same stuff as me, regardless of their age!

My favorite thing in the world right now is when you pick up a book, & find yourself lost in the pages for hours. When an author puts down words on paper that transfixes you to another world, you know you're in for something great ahead! Reading is my escape from the every day responsibilities of getting up to go to work, making money to pay the bills, and coming home only to have to turn around & do it again. When I have a great book to read in between the every day moments, it just adds that extra kick to my day!

How long have you been book blogging??

I've been blogging for 2 yrs. and 3 months on Blogger but I'm been blogging about 5 - 6 yrs. on my other journals.

5 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Hi , Happy Follow Friday. I am a new follower and only been book blogging for about a week or so.

FollowFridays

Unknown said...

Hey! Old follower just stopping by for FF. You've been at this for quite a while! I'm only just passed the 2 month mark but loving every minute of it! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

Howard Sherman said...

How long have I been book blogging? Too long!

How long is too long?

I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
language.

And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
idea I'm too two dimensional!

Thank God It's Follow Friday!

Enjoy the weekend!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Wenj said...

Hi! Just stopping by with the FF blog hop, I'm an old follower. Hope you have a great weekend!

Wenj @ Black Lagoon Reviews

Anonymous said...

...just stopping by to say hello! How are you liking Water Bound? I'm on book three of the Drake Sisters, and I want to finish those before moving on to Water Bound. I have some catching up to do! Have a great week.

Diana @ The Forbidden Bookshelf & Book of Secrets

Related Posts with Thumbnails