Friday, November 12, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday #22


This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list

2. Put your Blog Name and URL in the Linky thing.

3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

The Friday Follow Feature is...

Jackie @ Insane Hussein
 
 
 
Thanks to Parajunkee for featuring my conceited self. Hehe...


Hi, my name is Jackie aka Insane Hussein aka *angel face*!!! I'm older than 21, so I can drink, legally (yay). I like to read romance novels, primarily erotic and Gay/Lesbian, Contemporary, Historicals and some UF/PNR. I'm pretty much easy-going, laid back. All that awesome surfer-dude mentality shiz. I love to read on my ereader, my Nook, my preshusssss.

I decided to start blogging because I wanted to share my love of reading and experiences reading these awesome (and not-so-awesome) books with other readers. I also wanted to interact with the readers and find out what is out there that I might find interesting to read and such. I've met a lot of wonderful book bloggers, authors and readers who love to talk about books and are generally really awesome.

I like to talk sexy heroes, sweet heroines and talk about all the dirty things I'd do to certain heroes *cough* Roarke. I am a book junkie and my wallet, it suffers, silently, like an intrepid husband (did I just say that?)...

What is your usual monthly book budget?

I have cut back on my monthly book budget because I have an insane amount of books on my TBR pile!

5 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Hopped in to say hi and am already a follower. Have a great weekend with lots of good books.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm just hopping by.

Jeremy said...

Hi,
I'm stopping by for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Reading!

I'm an old follower.

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies

Howard Sherman said...

Book budget? What's a book budget?

Seriously, I don't have one. I don't keep on buying books until I hit
bankruptcy but neither do I hold myself back from buying a book that really
speaks to me.

I exercise a fair amount of fiduciary responsibility but nothing so formal
as to be called a book budget.

TGIFF!

Thank God It's Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hi and have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails