Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov 1)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Backstage Pass - Olivia Cunnings
2. Shadow Zone - Iris and Roy Johansen
3. Whiplash - Catherine Coulter
4. House of Five Leaves - Natsume Ono

I’m currently reading:

1. Edge of Sight - Roxanne St. Claire

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. An Unforgettable Lady - Jessica Bird (aka J.R. Ward)
2. Hasta La Vista, Lola! - Misa Ramirez
3. Fade to Midnight - Shannon McKenna
4. Vampire Knight Vol. 5 - Matsuri Hino

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-60

5 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Wow you had a great week and another one planned. Hope you enjoy all your books.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The House Of Five Leaves sounds interesting. I just looked it up to see what it was about.

Have an awesome week!

Anonymous said...

I am reading Trophy Bride

Teddyree said...

Nice line-up of books, I've seen Roxanne St. Clair's novels on a few blogs recently, an author I havent read yet but would like to.

Lovely to see you visiting my blog. Have a great week and happy reading :)

Elisha German said...

Interesting assortment of books:)Good luck with your reading:) Here is mine:
http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails