Friday, November 12, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday #12


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers. Thank you for this was looking for more adult blogs.

Rules

*Place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky

*Then add your post for the tag along in the second box linky

*When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment, so they can tag along to your blog.

*There is a code on my left sidebar, so you can place the pic. on your post

You must be 18 to participate!!!

4 comments:

Wenj said...

Hey there! I'm following you through the blog hop and just wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend!

Tanya said...

Hi! I'm stopping by via the 18+ Tag-a-long to wish you a happy Friday and great weekend!

Tanya @ Among the Muses

Judith Leger said...

Good Morning!

Happy Friday. I'm already following. I just love your blog.

I'm doing all three of the Friday blog runs. I don't limit myself to budget with books. I just love to read and write so that line is always doable for me. And Yes, I love start a series at the 1st book.

Jeremy said...

Hi,
I'm stopping by for the tag along. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Reading!


Romance Book Junkies

Related Posts with Thumbnails