Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sherrilyn Kenyon 2012 Challenge



This is a challenge to read or re-read any Sherrilyn Kenyon series you have in your TBR pile books between Jan 1st through Dec 31st, 2012. Any books read before Jan will not count.

You can pick any *old or new release it doesn't matter. But remember this is only for any Sherrilyn Kenyon series. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment, thanks.

If you are participating in the Sherrilyn Kenyon Challenge, please leave a comment, thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in! and also make a post about them.

http://booktravels.blogspot.com/2011/12/paranormal-and-romantic-suspence.html

Psique @ Book Travels

Darlene said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge!

Do all formats count (bound, ebook, audiobook)?

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

@Psique,

Thanks so much for posting about my giveaway, greatly appreciated!

Thanks for joining!

@ Darlene,

You're very welcome and I'm so glad to host this challenge.

Yes all formats count (bound, ebook, audiobook).

Thanks so much for joining!

Darlene said...

Awesome, thank you! My friend just RAK'd me with the Fantasy Lover (Book 0) in the Dark-Hunter series so I'd love to join. I'll make my sign-up post and link-up!

Darlene said...

Here is my sign-up post:

http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/12/sherrilyn-kenyon-2012-challenge.html

Thanks again for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails