Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Happenings on the Blog

Hi everybody,

I wanted to let you know what will be happening to the blog this month:

Taking the Week Off:

1.  From this Sunday to next Sunday (maybe even half of Monday) I will be taking the whole week off from the blog, reading and e-mail (I have my weekly memes and reviews to be posted (except for What Are You Reading, Follow My Blog Friday and 18+ and Older Blog Hops).

2.  I will put up a Post It Note on my blog to let visitors know (If you send me an e-mail I will get back to you the earliest would be Monday night the earliest or Tuesday morning/afternoon the latest).

Blog:

1. I'm temporarily moving blog links from my sidebars into a Blog Roll List which I have added to my Pages List (until I get the drop down menu).

2. I'm going to be adding a nice drop down menu by the end of December.

3. I'm thinking of adding a Winner's List to the top of the blog (not sure how that would look so will have to
try it out).

4. I'm going to be moving challenge buttons, etc. onto the drop down menu bar.
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails