Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #113


If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Cheerful Book Reviews and Nette's Bookshelf Reviews

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...

When did you start blogging?

I started only about a month and a half ago. I’ve wanted to start up a blog for a good while but was always too chicken to finally break down and create one! I’m super excited I decided to though, I love it!

What is your favorite part of book blogging?


I love so many things about book blogging! I really enjoy being able to get my opinion out there and having the chance to either gush or rant on books! Also, the people! Everyone is seriously so nice, it’s incredible. I’ve met so many nice new friends that I already love to death.
What is your favorite book(s)?

I have so many favorites. I think my favorite stand alone books though... would have to be The Host by Stephenie Meyer and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- definitely, and my more recent favorite is Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I am so obsessed with Richelle Mead’s books so her VA series and Bloodlines spin off series are definitely my favorite, but I also adore Kelley Armstrong’s Darkest Powers trilogy!

What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging? Oh jeez, theres so many! I hate repeating answers, but like I said for my favorite parts of book blogging - I’m able to get my opinion out there and meet amazing new people! I’ve also discovered books that I would never have heard of before if I hadn’t decided to start book blogging. And of course, I get to share my (undying) love for books with people who share the same interests as I do, I couldn’t really do that with my friends in real life.


Nette's Bookshelf Reviews

 




1. When did you start blogging?

I started blogging about a year ago, I started with a personal blog about my kids and my crazy life.

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

Discovering new authors and books. I rely on other bloggers for recommendations for great reads!

3. What is your favorite book(s)?

This is a tough one, I have many favorites,but today I'll say The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter. This book is freaking hilarious! I love the harpies!

4. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?

The best thing that's happened to me since book blogging ... I get to expand my reading. The world of books is huge- a lot bigger than Barnes & Noble-and I'm enjoying everything that I'm learning about indie authors, books and the book blogging community. I'm soooo happy I decided to go for it!

Q: Best cover? What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved? 


The best cover of a book I've read and loved is "Dance with the Devil" the 3rd book in her Darkhunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon.






5 comments:

The Readdicts said...

I really like this!

Here's my Feature and Follow Friday post!

The Readdicts said...

New follower, by the way!

Christina said...

Thanks for sharing!

Old follower.

Ensconced in YA
My FF

Anonymous said...

New follower via GFC
Check out MF FF

Between the Bind said...

Newest GFC follower!

I love SK. She is awesomesauce.

I'd love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind.

xo,
Jenna Lynne

Related Posts with Thumbnails