Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What Would You Like Me to Continue or Add?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I have put up a poll wanting to know what you would like me to continue or add on my blog which you can find on the right hand side bar. It will be close on Mar 31st at 11:59 PM EST.

Please vote letting me know, thanks!

Please also vote on my What Would You Like Me to Discontinue Poll which you can find on the right hand side blog!

If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment too, thanks!

1 comment:

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

I voted, can't resist a chance to vote! I think you are doing a fine job but it's nice to check in!
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Related Posts with Thumbnails