Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Mar 26)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Dark Emerald - Lisa Jackson
2. Afterglow - Cherry Adair
3. A Perfect Blood - Kim Harrison
4. Play Nice - Gemma Halliday
5. Fair Game - Patricia Briggs
6. Dawn of the Arcana Vol. 2 - Rei Toma
7. The Fairy and the Earl Vol. 1 - Ayuko

I’m currently reading:

1.  Carnal Sin - Allison Brennan

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Explosive Eighteen - Janet Evanovich
2.  Dying Wish - Shannon K. Butcher
3.  Run from Fear - Jami Alden
4.  No One Left to Tell - Karen Rose
5.  13th Boy Vol. 11 - SangEun Lee

Here's the link:

https://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-131 

2 comments:

Nise' said...

I wonder if my daughter knows about the Allison Brennan book. She is a huge fan. Have a great reading week.

Alexa said...

Honestly I don't know how you do it! You always read so many books per week. I wish I could do that but lately I haven't been connecting with books that well so it is slowing down my reading.

Hope you like all of the books you are planning on reading. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails