Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Mar 5)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Alpha Instincts - Katie Reus
2. Kiss of the Vampire - Cynthia Garner
3. Darkness Bound - Stella Cameron
4. Blood and Fire - Shannon McKenna
5. Private Games - James Patterson
6. A Fitting End - Melissa Bourbon
7. A Devil and Her Love Song - Miyoshi Tomori
8. Nabari no Ou Vol. 9 - Yuhki Kamatani

I’m currently reading:

1. With This Kiss - Bella Riley

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Last Chance Beauty Queen - Hope Ramsay
2.  If I Should Die - Allison Brennan
3.  Before She Dies - Mary Burton
4.  The Hollowers Insider - Kim Harriosn
5.  Infamous: Chronicles of Nick - Sherrilyn Kenyon
6.  Black Bird Vol. 13 - Kanoko Sakurakoji
7.  Degenki Daisy Vol. 9 - Kyousuke Motomi

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-128

5 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I love the Hollows series - its a favourite of mine and I am looking forward to reading A perfect Blood soon

Wishing you a great reading week!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Unknown said...

Great list of reads (as always). I see a few titles I just may have to poach for my TBR list.

Bob

Diane said...

Nalini Singh's Angels Flight
Have a great week.

Nise' said...

Great reading week! Will check out the Stella Cameron book.

The Brunette Librarian said...

Bella Riley is pretty terrific! :) Hope you enjoy!

Happy reading week!
http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails