Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 27)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Red Mist - Patricia Cornwell
2. A Bite to Remember - Lynsay Sands
3. Wolf at the Door - MaryJanice Davidson
4. Celebrity in Death - J.D. Robb
5. Otomen Vol. 12 - Aya Kanno
6. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura Vol. 6 - Arina Tanemura

I’m currently reading:

1. Alpha Instincts - Katie Reus

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Kiss of the Vampire - Cynthia Gardner
2.  Darkness Bound - Stella Cameron
3.  Blood and Fire - Shannon McKenna
4.  Private Games - James Patterson
5.  A Fitting End - Melissa Bourbon
6.  A Devil and Her Love Song - Miyoshi Tomori
7.  Nabari no Ou Vol. 9 - Yuhki Kamatani

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-127

2 comments:

Nise' said...

Great reading week for you. I love the "In Death" series.

Kristin said...

I read Private Games last week and liked it.

Have a great week! Here's my It's Monday Post if you'd like to stop by...I also posted a new giveaway today (see sidebar) that's open internationally.

Related Posts with Thumbnails