Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #87


If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Oh For the Love of Books and Ezine of a Random Girl.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...

Oh! For the Love of Books



6774901246 c09aaea047 o Feature & Follow #85

I started blogging last summer but had no idea what I was going to do with my blog once I started it. It was kind of sad, but then I discovered the book blogging world and fell in love. I now blog about YA and am a sucker for hottie of the book and the romance that is involved! I often refer to myself as a fictional floozy because of all of my book boyfriends!

Aside from reading, I am an aspiring writer and a high school English teacher. I am often made of fun (good heartily) for being so devoted to English. I’m thinking of making a button that says:”I Love Being A Nerd!” Currently my favorite is Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck – it is partially because I love Ren, the leading male!

Ezine of a Random Girl




Over here! I'm Guen, an all around book lover and random girl. Like most book lovers, I always have a book with me -- whether or not I take it around with me depends on the situation. I THINK I'm just a normal teen (um, well, define normal, first). If ever asked what would the first store I would hit up at the mall -- it would be a bookstore. It doesn't matter what bookstore, just as long as it's a bookstore, I could stay there for hours. I'm still a full time student but I've got two of my book lovin' friends, Cara and Pink (alias) to back me up on the blog.

You see, I find it really hard to answer the ""what's your favorite book?"" question because I never seem to find one book that I am absolutely mad, crazy, and in love about. There just too many books I'ver read that I loved. But I love reading any YA novels, whether be it historical fiction, paranormal romance, dystopian, contemporary, etc. I'm usually a positive person (note the usually) and almost always love the book after reading. I said almost always didn't I? :) But just so you know, I loved the Hunger Games and I'm loving the hush, hush series...and a whole lot more.

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most ...

I love to read in my nice and comfortable warm bed with my pillows surrounding me with a hot cup of tea.  I'm usually cold so I'm under two blankets which keeps me quite toasty.

6 comments:

Oh! Paper Pages said...

New follower! Looking forward to your reviews!

http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good answer. Same as mine!

New follower

My FF

Patricia said...

Same here. I love reading in my bed and I have like.. 2000 pillows to make the whole thing comfortable, too. *grin* (Okay, it's.. wait.. 5 normal pillows and two REALLY big ones. Heh.)

Patricia // My Hop

Jamie said...

New follower via Linky! I like to read on my couch, especially on weekend nights once my kids are in bed, lol!

Here's our FF

Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

Sugar and Snark said...

Now I feel like a cup of tea!
New Linky follower :)

-The Muggle

Cayce said...

An another vote went to.....Bed :)
Follower.
Here's my FF:
http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails