Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #86


If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Beefcakeandbabes and Le Grande Codex.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...


Evolet @ BeefcakeandBabes





button2 beefcake1 Feature & Follow #84

Out There:I’m married, I work full-time, I go to school part-time, I write YA fiction (but read adult romance and erotica). In Here: I’m single, I work full-time, I go to school part-time, I read and review adult romance and erotica, and I’m an aspiring adult romance/erotica author living vicariously through my dreams and the books I read.This is my alter ego coming out to play and being as bold she wants to be. Heh.

I started blogging in Jan 2011 with the purpose of trying my hand at writing in a genre that I read all the time. I figure I’d start small, by blogging short-short stories. Needless to say, I’m still working up to those. It’ll happen eventually. I know this. In the meantime, I review the books I buy and participate in weekly memes like Follow Friday. A word of warning: you must be at least 18 years or older to visit my site. Beefcake, Babes and strong language (not all the time, though) abound.

Le Grande Codex




Hello there my name is Aparajita Basu and yes I'm from India. I created Le' Grande Codex in 2011 as an outlet to sight my views regarding the various books I read. I have become so book crazy that I finish one book and then move onto the next one without a stop. I am obsessed with books. I love buying them. I love collecting them. I blame 'Jo Rowling' for my unhealthy book obsession. Before I was introduced to the Harry Potter saga I was an occasional reader and not at all book crazy but not the case now. No worries i'm loving this part of my life really well.But this doesn't mean that I don't have a life.

Besides my book craze I am pursuing a B.A. in media Studies graduation course from Allahabad University, India and hope to make it big in the Animation industry. I also love to watch movies (preferably Hollywood 'cause Bollywood doesn't really appeal to me any more) and listen to music, going places, talking to people and helping round the house. So yes i do have a life besides books. Oh yes i forgot to mention i have an unhealthy but to a lesser degree obsession for Japanese manga as well. Oh and Le' Grande Codex is my second blog after The 'A' - Jurnale.

Q: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What's the most unique character name you've come across? 

I love the names Zsadist, Rhage, Vishous, Phury and Tohrment from J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Zarek, Kyrian, Acheron, Savitar, Urian, etc. from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series, Barrons from Karen M. Moning's Fever series, Olaf from Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series, Roarke from the In Death series by J.D. Robb.  


There are tons more but I think that is enough for now!



6 comments:

Oh! Paper Pages said...

New follower! Great answer. The Black Dagger series sounds great. Looking forward to your reviews!

http://www.ohpaperpages.blogspot.com

Lauren B said...

Kenyon's heroes have really great and unique names. Love Zarek and Valerius myself.

Here's my Friday Hop. Stop by if you get a chance.

Unknown said...

The Brotherhood has quite a mouthful of differently spelle dnames, huh? LOL Good thing they're pretty hot.

I'm a new follower. :)
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/ff-feature-follow-11.html

The Nocturnal Library said...

BDB guys are a popular choice!
Old follower.
Here's our #FF post

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

Alexia said...

Yes, the BDB names are unique :) I also said their names. New follower via Linky Follower
Here is my post:http://alexiachronicles.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow-4.html

Priscilla TheGreat said...

Okay, yeah. Those are unique. Still searching for my own answers. Since I haven't read those books, I can't use those!
My FF Post
And don't forget to enter to win a Kindle Fire. My Hottest Boys in Books giveaway ends tonight at midnight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails