Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Feb 13)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Stud - Cheryl Brooks
2. The Night is Mine - L.M. Buchman
3. Deliver Me from Darkness - Tes Hilaire
4. King of Darkness - Elisabeth Staab
5. The Affair - Lee Child
6. Blood Alone Vol. 4 - Masayuki Takano
7. Yu-Gi-Oh GX Vol. 8 - Naoyuki Kageyama

I’m currently reading:

1. Wild Cat - Jennifer Ashley

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Last Man Standing - Cindy Gerard
2.  Changeling Dawn - Dani Harper
3.  Not Wicked Enough - Carolyn Jewel
4.  Taken - Robert Crais
5.  Naruto: The Official Character Data Book - Masashi Kishimoto

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-125

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite a selection . . . I need to get some Lee Child back into my reading queue.

Check out my reads here

Related Posts with Thumbnails