Friday, November 18, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger #14




18 and Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

The 18 Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 and over crowd, and make new friends!

How to join in:

You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 &  Over adult reads should be your majority.

Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.

Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.

List and answer the ‘Question of the Week.’

Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post

Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 and Over Book Blog love!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What is one series that has topped your TBR list forever but has never made it off?

I have to say the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward.  I have read up to Zsadist's book then I started again on Rehvenge's books.  I haven't read "Lover Revealed", "Lover Unbound" and Lover Unshrined though I do really want to read Butch's, Vishous's and Phury's books which are still on my TBR pile!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I definitely recommend reading Butch's book :)

Kat
Wit and Sin

Sally Bibrary said...

This is another of those series that have never officially made my TBR pile, but which I keep an eye out for at used bookstores.

Tena said...

I picked the same series this week! Maybe we can cheer each other on in the New Year to get the series read and off our TBR lists???

Have a great weekend

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

The first 3 are actually my favorite books in this series. But hopefully you can get to the others so you can decided which one you love the most.

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I just read this series reccently, and loved it!!! You should read those other books ;)

Sebella Blue said...

Butch's book was one of my all time favorites. I love that Southie accent.

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Love Butch and V's books, def. ones you should pick up. =) Love me some V *sigh*
Thanks for participating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails